Where are we located?
We are located at Unit 6/132 Collins Avenue, Edge Hill 4870, Queensland, Australia. We are upstairs between the Edge Hill Fuel Station and the restaurant NOA. You’ll find the stair well entrance between the parking lot and NOA and it has a rail guard in front of it. You are allowed to park out front or on the street for free but if staying longer than 1 class we ask you park on the street. Please note the back parking lot is for employees only. If riding a bike please lock it up out front with the bike racks provide by NOA. You are not allowed to bring your bikes or pets upstairs as is our buildings regulations.
We are open 15 minutes before every class. You can book in for class using the Mind Body scheduling app in the schedule section. If you have a hard time signing in, please contact us or just show up early to the first class you want to take but keep in mind that prefrence is given to those who pre book classes online. You can leave your personal items in the cubbies provided for students in the reception room. The reception room is left either under observation of our teachers or locked when class starts to keep your items safe but we would recommend keeping any valuable belongings at home or in your car. Please leave your phone out of the Yoga space unless on Call which in that case please let the teacher know in advance. If you are a New Student to our Tribe please check out the New Student section for more info.
What do I need to bring?
Please bring your own Yoga Mat to practice on. We have high quality mats you can rent for $5 per class, for your first visit we will waive the rental fee but after that you are responsible for bringing your own mat. All props, blocks etc are provided at the Tribe, but of course you are more than welcome to bring your own if you prefer. Please bring a sweat towel and a reusable water bottle to class. You are responsible for cleaning and replacing the props you use back the way you received them. We have a water filter you can full up your bottles with. Please note that we do not have shower facilities so if going out after a class you should bring a spare change of clothes or plan time to go home and change. Please no not leave class early to do this as it disrupts the rest of the class. If you need to leave class for any reason please do so quietly and respectfully. You are not allowed to leave during Savasana. Please let your teacher know if you plan on leaving early.
How can I pay?
We accept, Card, Cash, and Direct Debit (within 24 hours at latest or a $5 fee is acquired). You can also make payments through the "schedule" section by booking a class. Please note you will be unable to attend classes if your late fee or mat rental is unpaid for more than 7 days.
Terms & Conditions
• By attending any class at Wild Heart Yoga Tribe you are agreeing to these terms and conditions regardless of signature. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you are not permitted to take part in our services. If you have any concerns please reach out.
• You are required to treat all persons and property at the Studios with all due care and respect. Wild Heart Yoga Tribe reserves the right to refuse entry to, or eject you from, any of our Studios for any reason. We will refuse entry or eject you in the event that you are behaving in an anti-social, intoxicated, disorderly, aggressive, offensive or dangerous manner or in any manner which may threaten the security of our Students or other people at the Studios.
• All Students must check in at reception before Class so Wild Heart Yoga Tribe is aware of your attendance. If you’re feeling unwell, we kindly ask that you please do not come in to the yoga studio. Although yoga can be a healing practice, when it comes to illness, we ask all students to please stay home and rest. Given that we're in close proximity to others whilst practicing (and also have elderly students and expecting mums) you could potentially put others at harm.
• Children of at least 13 years can attend a yoga class with a with a parent/guardian.
• I have an injury. Can I still attend? We always advise you to seek professional advice. While we'd like to tell you that yoga will always heal you, we simply can't make those kinds of promises and your safety is always our top priority. Many students find yoga to be a helpful resource when working through an injury, but it depends on the specifics and severity. Please consult with your doctor before attending class and make sure your yoga teacher is aware of your injuries before every class, so we can work through any necessary modifications. We are here to help and support you in every way possible, but we are not qualified to diagnose any injuries, so your doctor and your own intuition are the first lines of defence when working with an injury.
• If you have any specific sensitivities or allergies to essential oils, incense, sage, Palo Santo or candles please let us know before you arrive.
• Please let us know if you are pregnant so that we can offer you modifications for class. We strongly advise you to consult your doctor for advice for practice yoga during your terms. Please know that everybody is different and that it is important you listen to your body. We are not able to offer professional advice and so practicing while pregnant is at your own risk and we strongly advise you to take care and move with consideration of your pregnancy. We do not accept responsibility for how your practice or how the practice affects you during your pregnancy.
• You may be asked to present a valid photo identification (Australian driver’s licence, passport or proof of age card will be accepted) to reception staff upon entry to the Studios. We reserve the right to refuse entry to persons without suitable photo identification.
• While we endeavour to deliver our services and classes in accordance with our Class Schedule. Class Schedules are subject to change or cancellation and we are not required to provide notice to you or such changes. We are not liable in any way to provide you with a refund, credit, transfer, or to offer compensation of any kind, for Classes that are not held in accordance with the Class Schedule, including without limitation any Classes that are changed or cancelled or any Instructors that are changed.
• We reserve our right to change our opening hours at our Studios on any given day without notice to you.
• Once a Class commences, the reception door will be locked for security purposes. Students will be permitted late entry subject to class size, availability and teacher promotion. We ask that you quietly enter through the studio doorway and if class looks full to come back at another time. We recommend that you aim to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled commencement time of a Class to avoid disappointment.
• Students are strongly discouraged from departing Classes prior to their scheduled conclusion time as it is disruptive to the enjoyment of other Students attending those Classes.
• We are not responsible in any way for the safekeeping of your personal belongings that you bring into our Studios. As such, we strongly recommend that you: Refrain from bringing any valuable personal belongings into our Studios, such as mobile phones, jewellery, personal devices, wallets, bags and purses; and bring only any personal belongings into our Studios which are absolutely necessary for you to possess for the duration of your visit.
• You are not permitted to interfere or tamper with, steal, or cause loss or damage to, the personal belongings of another Student or persons at the Studios. If you do so, we may cancel your Student Membership and permanently ban you from entering our Studios.
• All teachers at Wild Heart Yoga Tribe are qualified yoga and/or Pilates instructors. We strongly recommend that you pay close attention to the direction provided by an instructor during any of our Classes to ensure that your risk of injury or discomfort while participating in a class is reduced.
• By attending our Studios and participating in yoga and Pilates practice, you will be performing physical activity and exercise which has an inherent risk of personal injury. Participating in yoga and Pilates practice is done at your own risk. Wild Heart Yoga Tribe and its instructors are not medically trained and are therefore not qualified to assess whether Students are in good physical condition and/or that Students can engage in active or passive exercise without detriment to their health, safety, comfort or physical condition. Students are advised to seek medical advice prior to commencing any exercise program if they are in any doubt about their ability to engage in exercise. Participating in any form of exercise at our Studios is done entirely at your own risk. By attending the Studio and accessing this website you agree that you have no physical conditions or medical precautions which would adversely affect your ability to take part in the yoga program or other physical or cultural activities offered on yoga events by Wild Heart Yoga Tribe.
• You must inform us and any instructors if there are any risks to your health by participating in yoga and/or Pilates practice, including in a Class, such as if you have a pre-existing injury, illness, muscle soreness/discomfort or are pregnant, prior to commencement (a “Medical Condition”). Where you have a Medical Condition, we strongly recommend that you seek approval from a medical practitioner to participate in any of our Classes. Participating in any form of exercise at our Studios with a Medical Condition is done entirely at your own risk.
• You acknowledge that our instructors may use tactile cueing and adjustment methods or make physical contact with you for correction purposes in order to ensure that your yoga or Pilates practice is undertaken in accordance with known practice methods, during Classes. The use of the Practice Methods is designed to maintain a safe yoga and Pilates experience for you, deepen your learning of yoga and Pilates, and to grow your capabilities for yoga and Pilates practice. Participating and engaging in Practice Methods is done entirely at your own risk.• Students are required to wear appropriate attire for physical exercise at all times while visiting our Studios and must refrain from wear clothing which contains offensive prints or designs.• Smoking is prohibited inside and out the front of our Studios at all times.
• This website is operated by Wild Heart Yoga Tribe and provides information, tools, products and services. Please read through our terms thoroughly. By continuing to access Wild Heart Yoga Tribe website, studio or events you are automatically agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms.
• Wild Heart Yoga Tribe reserves the right to make changes and modification to the site, products, services, prices, policies, terms, conditions at any time at our discretion without notice. You should familiarise yourself with these Terms and Conditions and check for updates regularly. Your use of the site will be deemed as irrevocable acceptable of any revisions.
• Whilst we will make every effort to provide you with up-to-date information, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness of the Website or any reports or services provided through it, and we are not obliged to update the Website or correct any inaccuracies, which may become known to us.
• You must not access or use the Website (I) in a way that violates these terms; (ii) for unlawful activities or purposes; (iii) in a way that is fraudulent, inaccurate, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) in a way that violates any applicable law (including, without limitation, applicable privacy laws); or (v) in a way that infringes the rights of any other person. Any unenforceable or void provision, or part thereof, may be severed from these Terms and Conditions without affecting the validity of the remaining provisions.
• These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia, and the parties submit irrevocably to the authority of courts having jurisdiction in Queensland, Australia.
• We are able to novate, assign, sub-licence or otherwise transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to a third party nominated by us provided the third party continues to fulfil its obligations to you under these Terms and Conditions. You agree that where we do so, the new party will assume our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions (in whole or in part) and you will release us from those rights and conditions under these Terms and Conditions.
• In these Terms and Conditions, we use the following definitions: “Wild Heart Yoga Tribe”, “us”, “we”, “our”, all means jointly and severally Wild Heart Yoga Tribe Pty Ltd ABN: 24 586 941 868 “Representatives” means Wild Heart Yoga Tribe directors, officers, contractors, employees, consultants, partners, advisors, or other affiliates. “Terms and Conditions” means this agreement. “Student” means a person with a Student Pass or Membership.
• “Student Membership” means a membership that is obtained by a person in order to have access to a Studio and Classes. “Studio” means a physical premise operated by Wild Heart Yoga Tribe and providing various goods and services, including without limitation the Services. “Services” means yoga, Pilates and associated fitness services. “Class” means a physical exercise class held at the Studio which provides yoga, Pilates or fitness instruction. "Class Schedule” means, for each Studio, a schedule for the conducting of Classes implemented by us from time to time. “You” means you, a person who either: has a valid Student Membership; Enters any Studio, regardless of any Student Membership status; uses the Wild Heart Yoga Tribe website, regardless of any Student Membership status.
•All Sales are Final. We accept Card payments, cash payments and direct debit payments. All payments are made in AUD. Any fraudulant payments or incorrect payments should be presented to us as soon as discovery so we can do out best to help you get your money back.
•All purchases are final. Wild Heart Yoga Tribe does not offer any refunds, credits or transfers for change of mind, user error, injury, illness, pregnancy, change of address, change of financial circumstance, unsuitability or any other reason.
Pass Cancelations and Pauses
•If on an unlimited pass you are allowed to cancel at any time with a $100 cancelation fee. This Cancelation happens at the time of your request and cannot be substituted with your normal auto pay payments.
•You are allowed to pause your membership for $50 fee permonth. Once paid we will freeze your account from payments for one calander month. If you visit during the pause period the pass is automatically reactivated and you will need to pay another pass pause fee to pause it again.
• Class Passes are valid for regularly scheduled Classes only.
• Activation date begins when you first book attendance to a Class
• Class Passes must be used by their expiration date
• Class Passes are exclusively for personal use only and are non-transferrable and must not be sold, traded, gifted, shared, provided or otherwise transferred to any other person at any time. Anyone engaging in any of these activities, does so expressly without the consent of Wild Heart Yoga Tribe. This will result in permanent cancellation of their pass without any refund and ban from visiting any Wild Heart Yoga Tribe Studios.
• All purchases are final. Wild Heart Yoga Tribe does not offer any refunds, credits or transfers for change of mind, user error, injury, illness, pregnancy, change of address, change of financial circumstance, unsuitability or any other reason.• We may sometimes change our terms and conditions, class schedule, teachers, opening and closing hours, services, facilities or fees e.g. class cancelled on public holiday. We do not offer reductions, refunds, extensions, suspensions, credits or transfers for any reason.
•Wild Heart Yoga Tribe is in no way responsible for additional fees that a holder may incur from their bank in relation to processing payment of fees for Memberships. Bank fees lie between you and your bank.
• If the debit from the nominated bank account or credit card for a Membership fees fails after attempts lasting a period of 2 weeks or more, Wild Heart Yoga Tribe may in its absolute discretion cancel the Membership.
• The holder agrees to the terms and conditions of our third-party biller, Ezidebit. The terms and conditions form a binding component of your membership agreement and are presented to you upon commencement of your membership.
• The Wild Heart Yoga Tribe website and brand is unique to Wild Heart Yoga Tribe.
• Unless otherwise indicated, Wild Heart Yoga Tribe owns all copyright of the material on the website. This may include but not limited to copyright, data, text, software, articles, blogs, vlogs, videos, images, graphics, photographs, trademarks, logos, interfaces, audio clips, digital downloads and other intellectual property (Content) on the website are the exclusive property of Wild Heart Yoga Tribe and are protected by Australian and international copyright laws. Except for viewing the content for your own personal non-commercial use, Wild Heart Yoga Tribe does not grant you any rights to use or sell the website or content for any other purpose.
• Wild Heart Yoga Tribe respects intellectual property of other organisations. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please email Wild Heart Yoga Tribe immediately so we can work together for a prompt resolution.
• This Website may contain links to other sites over which we have no control. Those links are provided for your convenience only, and we are not responsible for their use, effect or content.
Release and Permission
• By agreeing to the terms outlined here and elsewhere on the Wild Heart Yoga Tribe website I hereby grant permission for Wild Heart Yoga Tribe to the rights of my image, video or likeness if captured at a yoga event hosted by Wild Heart Yoga Tribe. I understand that my image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or recording. I also understand that this material may be used in diverse commercial settings within an unrestricted geographic area. Photographic, audio or video recordings may be used for the following purposes: commercial presentations, online music video platforms (YouTube, Vimeo, etc), television or broadcast media distribution, social media. By signing this release, I understand this permission signifies that photographic or video recordings of me may be electronically displayed via the Internet or in the public business settings.
• By registering or booking for an event hosted by Wild Heart Yoga Tribe I agree to receiving marketing emails following the event which may include but are not limited to; follow up email, announcement emails, newsletters.
Liability, Release, Waiver and Indemnity
• Wild Heart Yoga Tribe and its Representatives will not be liable and excludes all liability under these Terms and Conditions, in tort, statute or in any other way for all injury, illness, damage or loss of any kind whatsoever directly or indirectly sustained by you in relation to a Student Membership, participating in any Class or otherwise entering the Studios.
• Your use of, and reliance on, this Website (including all Content) is entirely at your own risk, and we exclude our liability to you (including because of our negligence) for all types of loss resulting from your use of or reliance on this Website (including all Content),
however incurred, including (without limitation) for any lost profit, lost opportunity, lost revenue, lost data, losses resulting from security failure or computer viruses, or any indirect or consequential loss, resulting from your use of this Website or the Content.
• You indemnify us against any loss or damage we suffer (including any claim made by a third party) arising from or in connection with your breach of these terms or the terms and policies it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
• You hereby release Wild Heart Yoga Tribe and its Representatives from all claims relating to a Student Membership, participating in any Class or from otherwise entering the Studios.
• In the event that these Terms and Conditions are not enforceable for any reason, then our maximum aggregate liability arising from or relating to any claim by you, howsoever arising shall not exceed the membership fees paid by you to us during the past twelve (12) months.
• You hereby indemnify Wild Heart Yoga Tribe, and its Representatives, from all direct, reasonable and quantifiable loss or damage suffered by Wild Heart Yoga Tribe and/or its Representatives.
• The contents of this site such as text, articles, blogs, vlogs, videos, images, graphics, audio clips, digital downloads, online yoga classes, other material and yoga events hosted by Wild Heart Yoga Tribe employees and its users are for informational and entertainment purposes only. This content is not intended to replace or substitute professional, legal, medical, health, counselling, psychological, nutritional or fitness advice, recommendations, diagnosis, therapy or treatment. Always seek the advice of your qualified healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you have regarding your medical condition before undertaking any new program, diet, regimen. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read, seen or heard on this site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately. Wild Heart Yoga Tribe does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on this site.
• By accessing this website, attending the studio, and/or part taking in events with Wild Heart Yoga Tribe, Wild Heart Yoga Tribe employees or others appearing on emmaceolin.com you fully understand that your participation in the yoga program or other activities could be injurious to your health and you voluntarily assume all risks related to such activities. Although Wild Heart Yoga Tribe has taken reasonable steps ensure safety, you acknowledge that this activity has risks, including certain risks which cannot be eliminated without destroying the unique character of this activity. The same elements that contribute to the unique character of this activity can cause loss or damage to the participant including accidental injury, illness or in extreme cases, permanent trauma, disability or death and also can cause damage to or loss of property. The following describes some, but not all, of those risks. Activities vary from trip to trip and may include but are not limited to: hiking, climbing in a wide variety of environments including on rocks, riding vehicles, swimming, snorkelling and surfing. Wild Heart Yoga Tribe events can involve travel to remote places, oftentimes many hours from medical facilities. Transportation, evacuations and medical care can be significantly delayed; communication can be delayed, limited or not available. Environmental risks and hazards include rapidly moving, deep or cold water; insects, snakes and predators, including large animals; falling and rolling rock; lightning, flash floods and unpredictable forces of nature, including weather which may change to extreme conditions without warning. Possible injuries and illnesses include hypothermia, frostbite, high altitude illnesses, sunburn, heatstroke, dehydration and other mild or serious conditions. I acknowledge that participation in any Wild Heart Yoga Tribe activity is purely voluntary, no one is forcing participation and participation is elected with full knowledge of the inherent risks. I (the participant) assume and accept full responsibility for any injury, death, loss of personal property, and expenses suffered as a result of those inherent risks and dangers identified above, and those inherent risks and dangers not specifically identified and as a result of my negligence in participating in this activity.
• By agreeing to the terms outlined here and elsewhere on the Wild Heart Yoga Tribe website I hereby release and discharge my rights and claims for damages or liabilities that may occur as a result of participation on a Wild Heart Yoga Tribe event, including but not limited to damages as a result of unexpected occurrences including those from weather, local political situations, wildlife or uncontrollable acts of nature, including the risk of death. I release Wild Heart Yoga Tribe including its owners, directors, employees, guides, yoga teachers and partners from liability for personal injury, illness, emotional damage, incurred travel expenses or property damage I may incur as a result of participation on this Teacher Training. Wild Heart Yoga Tribe reserves the right to accept or reject any participant at any time without liability, and in the event it determines, in its sole and exclusive discretion, that a participant is disruptive to the harmony of the event, activity or retreat it may reject any participant without any obligation to pay a refund or any other amount whatsoever, expel such participant from the activity, event or retreat. Wild Heart Yoga Tribe will carry no responsibility or liability for any participant who leaves the event, retreat or activity prior to its conclusion or for any activity undertaken by any participant which is not included on the itinerary.